Thursday, October 24, 2019, 1-3:30 pm; 5-7pm
Location: Naval Avenue Early Learning Center gym
Purpose: Provide ALFC family the opportunity to serve the Naval Avenue school community with a fun, uplifting family event. Main target for volunteers: parents and their children to serve their community as a family. Also a potential team building opportunity for individual ministries or small groups.
- Free admission
- Day-fest will be provided for kids during the school day, 1:45-3:15pm. ~10 activity stations.
- School families will be invited to attend the night-fest between 5-7pm. ALFC will provide the bulk of volunteers.
- Candy/prizes will be given out at each station. Candy donations will be solicited in the ALFC foyer and Cafe.
- ALFC security attendants will be on hand. Parents will be expected to stay with their children, especially preschoolers. This is not a babysitting event.
- Popcorn machine will be manned for free snacks.
- Faith neutral booth decoration and games except for large ALFC booth.
- setup/cleanup crew will clean and reset the gym